We can send your items to any physical address within New Zealand (being the mainland North Island, South Island and Stewart Island – for delivery details concerning the Chatham Islands and Great Barrier Island please see the information below). We use a signature required courier service, so wherever possible, we recommend you use a business address if you are unlikely to be home during working hours.
If you wish to receive your items at an address where you are unlikely to be at the time of delivery (i.e. your home address if you work during the day), please make a note in the comments section of your order, to confirm that our courier is authorised to leave your items without a signature. In these circumstances, we cannot be responsible for loss or theft of the items once delivered. Please note we are unable to deliver to a Post Office Box or Private Bag.
Delivery time usually takes two to four working days, although allow an extra working day or two for rural deliveries. If the items you have purchased are in stock we will always endeavour to send them to you as soon as we possibly can, which is usually the same day for order received before 11am, or as soon as our warehouse reopens if you order during the weekend or overnight. Please note that if you order during a sale, dispatch can sometimes be delayed by a short period due to high volumes.
Deliveries are made by our courier Monday through Friday only.
Sorry we currently only ship products sold at Asia Pacific Brands to New Zealand addresses.
We want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you change your mind about an item purchased or simply wish to return it, you are welcome to do so for a full refund or to exchange it for another product. The only conditions applying to returns are as follows:
1. All returns must be unused and in their original condition (including all original protective
2. You must complete your return within 30 days of the date of your order.
3. You are responsible for arranging the return and all related costs.
If you wish to return a product, please contact us at email@example.com and ask for a Returns Form. Please attach the completed Returns Form to the outside of each item being returned.
If you cannot print the Returns Form, please attach a note to the outside of the item, including details of the customer name, email address, delivery address, telephone number and order number (if known).
Send all items being returned to the delivery address stated on the Returns Form. Keep a record of your return shipment until you have received your credit, refund or exchange. We suggest that you return your item(s) using a tracked service.
We will endeavour to process your returned product as soon as we can, once it is received at ur warehouse. Once the return has been approved (the items must be in perfect condition and in their original packaging) you will receive an email advising how your return is being processed.
Shopping with us is super easy - just follow these steps:
1. Select any product that has a ‘shop now’ icon on the product page.
2. View the selected product. You can also view more product information in the user manual.
3. Select a product and add it to your basket. You can then choose to continue shopping or proceed to
complete your order.
4. When you click on “check out” you will be required to register as a customer (which doesn’t take long, and it saves you having to enter your address and other details when you place your next order!) or login if you have already purchased from us. If you have forgotten your password simply click on the password request and you will have a new password sent to you straight away.
5. Select a payment method: Visa, Mastercard or direct debit to our bank account.
6. Confirm your order.
7. You will receive an email confirming your order.
We accept payment by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or direct credit to our bank account. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee, so that in the unlikely event that the product you order is not what you want, you are welcome to return it, no questions asked.
When your order is dispatched you will receive an email from us confirming this and advising you of your tracking number which will link to our courier’s web page so that you can keep an eye on progress.
Asia Pacific Brands offers a 365 day warranty on all of our products. This warranty covers all manufacturing faults or defects. It does not cover wear, tear or damage caused by use, accident or failure to follow care instructions. The warranty is valid for 365 days from the date of the order and is available to the original purchaser of the product only.
To make a claim on a product within the warranty time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the product name and code, the order number and the product fault (with pictures if this helps to explain)
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• if you have previously agreed to us using your
personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We accept Visa and Mastercard payments through our website. All payments via our website are processed through a secure payment service provider Direct Payment Solutions (DPS). DPS hosts and manages the payment page. Your credit card details are not held by Asia Pacific Brands and cannot be accessed by Asia Pacific Brands. DPS uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which means all sensitive information is encrypted to protect your privacy.